Thursday, September 10, 2009

House Shoes/Slippers/Slides/Or Whatever Floats Your Boat

Although I'm sure most of us aren't yet walking out to our Mailboxes at 7 o clock in the morning in Pink robes and bunny slippers while waving to our neighbors and embracing their chicklet smiles, it's definitely a nice feeling to be completely comfortable in our own dwelling.

I find that many of us young bucks don't even own a good pair of slippers. Now, I'm not talking about Havaianas, or any other type of flimsy flip flop, I'm talking about good old comfy bedroom slippers.

Yes, trusty brands are still designing them, and they are quite fashionable. So if you're looking for a suttle way to impress that girl/guy once you get them in the crib, throw on some of these and slowly edge your way into chillax mode.

ORIGINALFAKE



DVS EL GRINGO



O'NEILL BUNKER 2



VISVIM CHRISTO/CLOT ROYALE



VOLCOM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny, because people will wear most of these on the street, and walk barefoot at home. lol I like the Volcom ones best...

Mickey said...

I know right, isn't that backwards? Even the soles in house slippers aren't really made for the ground, they still wear them out.

But I like VOLCOM's too, very nice. And The ORIGINALFAKE's are geeked up enough for me.