Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Dream & Christina Milian Married - Not A Wealthy Look

Or maybe I'm just jealous? Ever since the dip it low video, I have to admit that I get a little wet everytime I see her. Too bad she's hitched.



Inside sources (MTV) report that the pair married over labor day weekend. The first of three of their supposed ceremonies, one in Las Vegas (Probably at Christina's chica relative, Pookie's Pleasure Chapel), The second in Italy, and then again stateside for the family and friends that won't be able to make it to Rome.

(Sounds, pretty lame so far, but whatever)

For the past few months, The Dream has been spoiling Milian with Hit Flop Singles, like "Us Against The World", an Umbrella knock off, "Elope" and etc. Although I love the songs you be the judge. As said,anything Christina Milian does makes me sweat.

But my thing is, they have only been together a couple of months-- and now they are married. It took Jigga 7 Years to put a ring on it in New York with Beyonce, and even Jennifer Lopez waited a year to marry Marc Anthony after Ojani Noa, Cris Judd, Puff Daddy and Ben Affleck, gave her uterine fibroids through excessive puff-puff passing. So why couldn't they just...wait? Did Christina need a track that bad? I don't think the Dream will be pumping out another Umbrella, or Single Ladies, in a while. So Christina should look into auditioning for The Real Housewives of Atlanta, season three.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.