Monday, September 7, 2009

2010 Jaguar XJ - SuperSwagWorthy

I remember when I was really young, around three years old, and my father had a little car detailing gig down in Miami for luxury cars (HEY! Leave my daddy alone! Those things were lucrative in the 90's). He would let me get in all of the cars, lecture me through factory installed devices (like the a compass and temperature in the rear-view mirror, very high tech back then), and talk to me about how I would be driving in one of these one day. Although, all of his blabber meant nothing to me— as the high quality creamy colored leather in early Mercedes, BMW, and Rolls Royces sent me into an an instant slumber. (Sorry Dad, but your lectures sucked).

However, there was one car that intrigued me enough to pay attention. I remember sitting in the back seat feeling on the glossy wooden lap tray, and toying with the fully automatic windows and space age features. The 1994 Jaguar XJ series, was magical to me. I promised myself, that I would own a car just like it one day.



You can only imagine how pleased I was to hear the prestigious jaguar brand had began to revive and update their models. I was very already pleased with the XF, and had made up my mind that it would have to do for (when I get the funds of course), but then they dropped the bomb on me:

Wealthy kids and jetsetters, I now present to you the 2010 Redesigned Jaguar XJ.





Notice how long and strong this car is, the presence is much heavier than the new 7 series with the augmented grill, and bolder than even the critically elusive Mercedes Benz S-Class. Jaguar, has definitely hit the mark in this reinvention. I can't wait to buy one, and get it painted matte gray. It's gonna be mean guys!

Here is a video of The 2010 Jaguar XJ riding through the streets of London, watch the pedestrians double take!




Alright Wealthy Kids, Remember, let me know how you feel about Jaguar's new model, and tootles!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny - we were talking about Jaguar XF vs Mercedes SK today in the store. For the first time in my life, Jaguar won to me. I can't stop looking at them. The new contours are so innovative and different looking from the Jags of olden days, and they don't look like anything on the streets right now.

Trust me, Michael - when I get my dream car -brand new 2002 Acura Integra - you'll be rolling in your Jag XJ right alongside me.

Mickey said...

Ugh, Can't wait. I can hear your muffler now *Makes vrroommm sound with with spit*

I'll let you win all the races. :-)

Mickey said...

Oh and @Sn3akrFr3akr I won't ask why you were talking about the Mercedes SK, are you starting a lumber business?

Mickey said...

awesome Wilson! Nice to meet ya! Are you into Jag's new stuff? I'll check out your site!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Mickey said...

thanx

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

free xxx rated stories said...

Id have to bear tit in the middle of my own meal to shuthim up, regardless of who we might be entertaining. Promise me you wont go there anymore.
sex stories interracial bwwm
xnxx erotic preteen medical exam stories
stories sex taboo free stories
femdom domestic discipline stories
neighbor fuck stories
Id have to bear tit in the middle of my own meal to shuthim up, regardless of who we might be entertaining. Promise me you wont go there anymore.