Saturday, September 19, 2009

2010 JAGUAR XFR PERFORMANCE TESTS

So, you guys should already know how crazy I am over Jaguar's new models-- The 2010 XJ & XF series. They totally rock my world. I mean, everytime I see an XF on the streets I get all wet... ahem.

I ran across these two videos of the Jaguar's performance. The first is a test drive of the Jaguar XFR (which is totally amazing!!!). The guy has no mercy on the car, and the car takes all the blows like a pro. Blows BMW out of the wind!! And you have to see the jump that he does in the car starting at around 3:55



The car's limiter stops the car at around 165 MPH. However without the limiter the car will take you upwards of 220 MPH, very close to Bugatti's 270 MPH.

Here is another video of the Jaguar XFR VS. The Ferrari 550 Maranello.




The Jaguar clearly has this in the bag, but the limiter kicks in--> Something that Ferrari doesn't suffer from. Oh and did I mention that this Jaguar is less than half the price of a Ferrari? Just another amazing feat. Okay, enough with my fanboyism.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shit was amazing, I'd give up a year of blow jobs for a test ride in that  The driver hit the nail on the head when he said it was a monster. Thnx for da great post as always.

Mickey said...

I know right! How'd you like that Jump Cardonell? and LOLLLL @ Year of Blow jobs!! HAHAHA (I don't think I would give that up tho, but you're strong brother!!)