Monday, April 21, 2008

Raw eating never taste so good...

well, today was a good day.

I didn't go to class because I slept to late, and I was up till 5 30am writing papers.

I woke up and went to the Cafe' where I indulged in wonderful salad in a spinach wrap. It was so great! I have so much more respect and appreciation for greens now than I have ever did before!!!

and I didn't get that heavy sleepy feeling that I get after eating meat!

Every 2 or three hours I would eat an apple or something, to keep me going.

I crapped, and my crap, was green!!! How fun!!!!! Party Colors!!

So im feeling good, i got all my nutrients and vitamins, and im just ready to do some repairs to my metabolism while changing the way I view food and life....

Today will be a short post, so enjoy.

2 comments:

LazyCouchPotato said...

Go vegan! Go vegan! You'll love it! (You know who this is)

Mickey said...

Hahaha! Sup!?

That's my goal, to go vegan or at least vegetarian. But I'll need my own place and a fridge to keep all my goodies. Right now, I eat whatever I can :-l