Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FedEx Sux.

Look, my life was just getting better until last week.

I didn't get the job I was trying to get for the past year, but that was okay, I have a job.

I lost twenty odd pounds, cool.

I hung out with a 'guy' friend at a cool spot, Starbucks hear music, "thanks ma".

And I even saved up enough money to to buy my macbook pro.

One of
and to add icing to that cake, my check was miraculously $768.00 , and I didn't even know I worked that much. SO i Definately ordered my macbook....

thanks to fed ex, and their bad tracking.... I order thursday of the week before, and it didn't come till the next friday. Mind you, I paid for 2 days shipping.

Bitches. Im happy now, it is here!!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda S. Silberman said...

I am so happy for you baby! Glad you found use for the music Starbucks. Anything going down with your new friend? Fill me in...
Missing you,
Momma Lola

Mickey said...

Yes!!! But he just got fired unfortunately. Which is kinda messed up. I don't really think im meant to have guy friends tho, every time I get one, something happens.