Tuesday, October 13, 2009

GLASS WALLS HOME Hollywood Hills,CA - WealthyKidRealEstate

My faavvoorriitte cuzzo Subee is always ranting about having her 'glass house on the beach'. Now, while I love modern architecture, I'm more into the wood/sustainable type look, but I never knock her style-- It's miles ahead of mine.

This Hollywood Hills gem built by artchitect John Lautner, blends in beautifully with it's surroundings. The use of organic materials creates a "spa" like feel throughout the house. With glass walls, you can see L.A. skyline (however miniscule) from any room. Even the bathroom!










What do you think about this home? Are you more into conventional homes, modern homes, or condos? Fill me in, kids.

2 comments:

SuBee said...

I'm suing ur ass. I told you not to post any pics of my house and you go ahead and do it anyway. WTH is wrong with u Maiko? I'm gettin really sick of you crossing me. This ain't whacha want...I swear it ain't. You don't want none. Now please remove. I don't need anyone thinking that this house is purchasable let alone affordable. This is no joke. I'm tired of Cricket's kids crossin my authority. It just ain't right. The hell witcha!!!

Mickey said...

mama you'll neva get away with this!